Another Change To Serenity


So I made another big change to Serenity last week (only just got around to rolling it out here), this time focusing on the structure.

I've made sys, var and etc more obvious what they are (system, entries and uploads respectively), I've also restructured the inside of sys and started work on getting discrete themes on the go -- the theme selection remains the same, but it now looks for a directory with the name in "system/style/" and then a css file inside there. This allows you to include seperate images inside the same directory.

I've also been working on a config file reading function which I hope to impliment into serenity at some point in the near future  as well as put up some more work in progress scripts (and more news on my new "Audiabus" script, which I will update once it hits a working 0.1.0 release).